The Eurobodalla Shire Council Mayoral grants program is providing up to $750 to Eurobodalla residents, community groups, schools and non-profit organisations to fund the social, recreational and cultural activities.
Applicants must be an individual or group who resides or operates in the Eurobodalla. Applicants must:
- Be not-for-profit and able to prove you are a resident of, or are a Eurobodalla based community group
- Contribute some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity
- Provide adequate insurance coverage for the activity
- Not have any outstanding debts to Council
- Use the grant to achieve one or more of the following outcomes in your local community;
- Enhances the social, recreational and cultural wealth of our Shire
- An individual or team achievement in sport and recreation or arts and cultural activities
- Delivery of a one-off initiative with special social, recreational or cultural benefit to the community
Applications are ongoing.