The Office of the Arts is providing grants between $100,000 and $5,000,000 to help arts organisations that are assessed to be at imminent risk of insolvency and to help restart the creative economy as it rebuilds from the impacts of COVID-19.
To be eligible to To be eligible you must be an arts organisation that is:
- currently party to, or due to enter into, a multi-year funding agreement with the Australian
Government, either through the Australia Council or the Office for the Arts in the Department
under one or more of the following programs:
- National Performing Arts Partnership Framework
- Four Year Funding Program 2021-24
- Four Year Funding Program 2017-20
- Visual Arts and Craft Strategy 2016-21
- Cultural Development Program for the National Performing Arts Training Organisations
Applications open 31 August 2020 and close 31 May 2021 at the latest, subject to allocation of funds.